Equipment Floater

This type of protection is important because if your equipment is not at a single or specific location – your traditional property insurance policy does not provide coverage.  Equipment floaters cover both the transit exposures and theft while equipment is being stored in a secure location.

Equipment typically included in a floater policy would be:

  • Bulldozers
  • Backhoes
  • Lawn Mowers
  • Landscape Installation Equipment
  • Photographic Equipment

Coverage can include:

  • Damage caused by others
  • Theft
  • Fire
  • Vandalism
  • Water Damage
  • Breakage

Equipment coverage, sometimes called Inland Marine, is commonly packaged with other commercial insurance lines such as general liability and commercial property. Our team is prepared to assist you in developing your comprehensive insurance plan.