Connect 360 for Churches
When it comes to insurance coverage, religious organizations face unique challenges and requirements unlike those of any other organization. These can include everything from liability for day-care facilities, camps, and schools to workers’ compensation insurance for employees and even volunteers.
That is why it is important to work with a firm that specializes and understands the unique needs and specific exposures of religious organizations. We offer an unmatched depth of resources when it comes to developing custom-fit insurance solutions for your organization.
“Connect 360 for Churches” is the result of a passion for Christ and serving him in the talents we have been given. Our hearts are for missions and the church families that provide outreach to their communities, states and nations around the world. Our desire is to offer our business skills to enable churches to do what they are called to with a peace of mind that good stewardship and fiduciary responsibility are being undertaken in the protection of their assets . Our experience in protecting churches from natural disaster and man-made claims is why we are set apart from others that just provide insurance. It is our desire to serve, educate and protect that which is dear to heart of God’s people.
Our mission is to provide outstanding value to our client’s experience through quality insurance, employee benefits and risk management; while establishing long lasting relationships with our clients; through a team of highly trained professionals sharing a tradition of integrity, service, and strong involvement in our communities
We provide one stop shopping for all the various types of coverage you need to control your risks and run an organization with fewer worries. We don’t simply sell insurance; we offer real solutions customized for your organizations specific needs.
Comprehensive Programs for Your Organization:
Some of the programs we offer include:
- General liability, property, auto liability, and physical damage
- Workers’ Compensation
- Liability for daycare facilities, schools, and camps
- Bonds, group health, disability, and life
- Excess liability, employee-related-practices liability
- Equipment breakdown
- General liability
- Professional liability
- Abuse and molestation
- Fine arts coverage available for religious artifacts
- Broad definition of building coverage can extend to stained glass, pipe organs, and foundations
- Umbrella/Excess limits available up to $15,000,000
- Professional liability with separate limits of liability including coverage for
- pastoral counseling
- professional staff
- Water/Flood coverage can be included
- Medical payments for volunteers
- Church members as additional insured
- Automobile coverage available for church vans and buses
- My name is Randy Bell and I am the Executive Pastor of Administration at Gateway Church in Southlake, TX. We have over 800employees and 25,000+ attend our weekend services at five different locations. As a result, we have significant insurance risks and need for expert counsel regarding a myriad of insurance matters. At Weatherby-Eisenrich Insurance Agency we have found Lloyd Eisenrich and his dedicated team of insurance professionals to be very courteous, service-oriented, and knowledgeable. I give Weatherby-Eisenrich my highest recommendation. – Randy Bell | Executive Pastor, Administration |Gateway Church
- Our experience with Weatherby-Eisenrich has been A+. The staff are prompt and thorough in handling our policy. Each member of the staff is friendly, efficient and very professional. The quality of their service and communication throughout the year is superior. The service does not stop when the policy is renewed. Lloyd and his staff provide more than insurance, they are a resource we can call at any time and ask any question. They have the heart of a teacher and have helped us understand our risks and coverage needs more thoroughly than any previous provider. They are very knowledgeable about the church “industry” and provide ongoing access to resources and materials that help us to manage our risks and ensure we have proper coverage. They pay attention to details and go the extra mile to organize our policy materials in a way that helps us to understand the elements of our coverage. One of the most significant differences we have experienced is in the handling of our claims. They make claim management easier with less frustration and with greater confidence. We have always felt that they represent us and have our best interest in mind. – Terisa Clark, CPA | Chief Financial Officer | Trinity Church & Trinity Christian School
We understand the insurance and risk management needs unique to nonprofit organizations. Our insurance program is the ideal solution to provide protection for your organization, staff, and clients.
Our programs are designed to help your organization in a number of ways.
Our professionals are well-informed and understand the nonprofit arena and proactively look out for your interests.
Our comprehensive solutions can include:
- Professional Liability
- General Liability
- Abuse and Molestation
- Inland Marine
- Management Liability
- Workers’ Compensation
In addition we offer:
- Special reimbursement coverage for theft or loss of employee’s work materials.
- Aggregate limits per location can be provided on our Broadening General Liability coverage endorsement.
- Coverage for the property/auto of a service provider for damages caused by residents/clients placed by our policyholders.
- Robust physical and sexual abuse coverage options and coverage extensions, including image restoration and innocent party defense.
- Unparalleled risk management and loss control services directly relevant to non-profit organizations.
- Competitive products to help non-profit organizations succeed during economic turbulence.
We would be honored to be part of your team by providing a comprehensive risk management solution for your organization.